What's your new role about?
DAZN is a world-changing sports broadcaster bringing thousands of sporting events into millions of households across the world, delivering live sport direct to consumers through 100s of devices in over 200 countries.
We have a fantastic opportunity in our Technology team for a Broadcast Support Team Leader.
This role will be based in our brand-new Hyderabad office, and you will work on call and in shifts. Join us in India’s beautiful “City of Pearls” and bring your ambition to life.
This role will be based in our brand new Hyderabad office. Join us in India’s beautiful “City of Pearls” and bring your ambition to life.
Benefits will include access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Broadcast & Streaming Manager you'll have the opportunity to:
- Recruit, manage and continually improve a team of Broadcast Support Engineers, responsible for the monitoring and support our global playout platform.
- Ensure 24/7 support coverage, and managing a rota of support staff,
- Train teams to Identify, triage and resolve faults across a broad range of technology.
- Establish reporting and analysis on platform stability and performance.
- Manage key senior stakeholders and be a point of escalation for critical issues.
- Strong knowledge of broadcasting technologies including playout, IP networking, contribution, and video and audio encoding
- Great communications skills, tailored for all levels of technical ability and understanding
- Experience with training and development of technical teams
- Experience with senior stakeholder management up to EVP level
- Experience managing 24/7 shift teams.
- Strong leadership capabilities leading large teams
Even better if you have
- Experience in recruitment and management of technical staff
- Experience in live sport broadcast delivery
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, our content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.