What's your new role about?
The DAZN Rest of World Creative Studios team is looking for a new Post Production Technical assistant (PPTA) to join the team. The Studios team are part of the Rest of World Production and Editorial department. Studios is the in-house facility, that creates amazing creative content that touch all areas of our business. The Studios team work across a huge variety of briefs and often at a fast pace.
The right candidate will be someone who has good knowledge around media post production processes, have technical knowledge of file types and standard delivery specs. You will be a self starter, positive thinker, able to prioritise multiple work streams and requests, and with the ability to clear set expectations within the team. We want a team player, good at communication as well as technical knowledge and someone willing to stand up to the challenges of delivering for a global broadcaster.
The department is a mix of Creatives, Editors, Designers and Production staff. This role is pivotal to the team and serves as the funnel by which all projects are started and delivered. The role will require flexible working both at home and the office.
Benefits will depend on your location but will include access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Post Production Assistant, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Use our local PAM (Strawberry) to provide media management support across the Studios team.
- Manage the teams archive system, both working archive and deep storage on LTO.
- Make sure media filing system is accurate and rules adhered to.
- Be the go to person for technical queries for example file types and export settings.
- Deliver final projects to stakeholders and /or production team.
- Work closely with the producers to schedule timely deliveries.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- A minimum of 1-2 years of post production experience at a post house or broadcaster.
- A proven track record of managing multiple work streams at once.
- A good understanding of technical requirements, file types, codecs etc.
- Attention to detail and fastidious nature to make sure every project delivered is correct.
- Quality control experience.
- Media management experience.
- Experience working with clients to tight production deadlines.
Even better if you have:
- Experience of the US market
- Experience working with localisation in a global capacity
- A passion for Sport
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.