What's your new role about?
DAZN, the revolutionary, global sports streaming service and rights holder of the UEFA Champions and Bundesliga as well as a large portfolio of European Football and other sports like NFL, wish to appoint a Production Resources Assistant to support the planning and organisation of our resources for all our exciting productions within the DACH market.
In this role as a Production Resources Assistant, with a love for organization, excel sheets and effective project management and an eye for details, you will support the Resource Team to ensure that our processes are working in the smartest and high productive way possible.
This role will be based in Munich. Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, Ticket Plus flexible voucher card, a family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for mobile working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
Please note, our Talent Acquisition team and some Hiring teams are based in the UK so parts of the recruitment process will be in English. Please also upload your resume in English, thanks!
As our new Production Resources Assistant m/f/d, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Roster planning of DAZN productions inhouse and onsite by considering all relevant points
- Manage all the suppliers such as onboarding, accounting and invoicing for both freelancers and companies
- Maintain and monitor all payment processes by raising and receiving purchase orders or creating invoice-production-files
- Track and monitor costs and resources related topics
- Support our contract management
- Support and create performance reporting (e.g. cost-reporting)
- Continually update and adapt sensitive files
- Support the Production Resources Manager and the team in a daily basis with tasks such as preparation, planning, monitoring and reporting of all resources related topics
- Keep track of all cross-departmental topics and be in direct exchange with the other departments
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Interest in working with numbers and big data sheets
- Excellent organisational and planning skills with a strong attention to detail to ensure high levels of accuracy at all times
- Fluent German and English language skills (additional languages is an advantage)
- Good knowledge of MS Office Programs, especially Excel
- Strong communication skills and ability to work as a part of a team
Even better if you have:
- Previous experience working in accounting and/or business administration
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.