What's your new role about?
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated individual to develop, maintain and oversee all our onscreen broadcast graphics content. This role will work very closely with our regional and central programming & graphics teams to ensure that the graphics we put to air on all our products are correctly built, designed and delivered. The role will involve operationally supporting our graphics infrastructure and hardware for which you must have previous experience in working with VizRT systems but will also need a good editorial eye for what sports fans expect to see on screen. You will be supervising gallery operators and oversee training and that correct process is followed to ensure global brand consistency. The right candidate must have previous experience working in a live sports background and be comfortable in a gallery environment during live broadcast. This is a role that will suit a candidate that is full of energy and positive enthusiasm to learn from those around them, help to solve problems faced by the team, along with having their own creative ideas on how we can develop our existing output. The end result to drive people to watch our amazing content.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Oversee technical & operational workflows to allow on air graphics to be used in all Dazn territories
- Work with engineering to support and maintain graphics hardware
- Keep up-to-date with industry innovations and motion graphic trends
- Regularly liaise with the Central Technical Producer & Central Graphics Manager to report issues & growing requirements
- Oversee training for gallery operators
- Working with engineering & Central Graphics manager to troubleshoot & track errors
- Assist Technical Producer on templates integration & troubleshooting
- Working with designers to prep ahead of live productions
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Good knowledge of and experience using VizRT graphics systems
- Ability to build graphics within VizRT setup
- Good knowledge of core Adobe CS software: Photoshop/After Effects/Illustrator/Premiere
- Demonstrable dedication to your craft, passion for your work, combined with attention to detail
- Experience in working with brands and following grand guidelines
- Fluent Japanese
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Knowledge of other live graphic kit systems e.g Chyron
- Experience in Viz Artist
- Experience in training operators
- Social security included (Health care insurance, Employee pension scheme, Employment insurance, Labour personal accident insurance)
- Annual Health Exams
- Annual paid leave of 15 days (pro-rated depending on the start date)
- Sick leave up to 7 days pa
- Defined Contribtuion plan
- Relo club employee benefit package - (access to more than 50,000 services such as discounts in sports clubs, leisure facilities and physical exams)
- Company doctor (monthly inspection of office as well as stress check)
- Discount for every drink in office vending machines
- Free subscription on DAZN
- Access to free tickets for every J-league game and occasionally for other sports
- Paid commuting allowance up to 30,000 yen a month
Here's a little more about us…
HERE’S A BIT MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in five territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available in Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Austria US, Canada and Japan on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles. We’ll be launching in Spain early 2019.