What's your new role about?
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for a recruitment specialist to move into one of the most exciting businesses in the sports industry. As DAZN continues to expand in North America, it offers the candidate a chance to build their profile across the business and develop the role further.
As the Recruiter for DAZN USA, you will play a crucial role driving talent acquisition in one of our key markets, connecting with top talent across multiple skillsets. You will have a solid understanding of the USA marketplace, recruitment trends and practices as well as the ability to partner with internal and external stakeholders to implement and execute an effective recruitment strategy.
We are looking for a creative, energetic recruiter who thrives in a fast pace environment and will provide the superb candidate experience, internal customer delivery and team collaboration.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Effectively partner with hiring managers and other stakeholders to hire the best talent across a broad spectrum of roles in several US locations.
- Deliver best-in-class experience to both internal and external parties.
- Collaborate with global Recruitment and HR teams to share best practice, knowledge and talent pools.
- Utilise the cost-effective solutions and recruitment tools to reduce the overall cost per hire
- Take ownership of the administrative tasks, including scheduling interviews and all candidate communication
- Provide effective and meaningful recruitment updates to hiring managers and HR stakeholders
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Recruitment delivery experience in media or marketing environment
- Global recruitment experience or local experience with international organization
- Proven success directly sourcing and adopting creative approaches to build candidate pipelines
- Expertise with specialist sourcing tools and social media.
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Expert user of MS Suite and the ATS experience
Here's a little more about us…
You’ll receive up to 15 days of Paid Time OFF (from the start), 9 paid holidays, affordable health benefits (dental and vision included), generous sick time package, competitive parental leave, short and long-term disability paid by the company, basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k) and a flexible work environment.
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development program and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.