What's your new role about?
HERE’S SOME INFORMATION FOR YOU?
As a Senior Product Manager, Acquisition at DAZN, you will be responsible for the definition, delivery and optimisation of DAZN’s subscriber acquisition sign-up funnel across web, mobile and TV platforms, working closely with Design, Marketing, Business Development and other Product Managers to ensure DAZN maximises both conversion rates and customer experience during its onboarding of customers.
You will work directly with Marketing, Business Development, Legal and Development teams to gather requirements, write user stories and deliver features in an Agile environment. You will be working on a global product with the opportunity to shape a next generation video OTT platform to deliver streaming sport (live and on demand) to customers around the world. Your role will involve learning about sign up and retention customer experiences in different cultures as we roll out to new markets, with an opportunity to travel to these markets and do direct user research.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
- Optimisation of the subscriber acquisition sign-up funnel across web, mobile and TV platforms
- Defining, delivering improvements and new features to support customer acquisition – sign-up funnel redesign, tiered pricing, new payment methods, direct carrier billing and partnership opportunities.
- Gathering requirements, converting them into user stories, and then communicating these to development teams
- Prioritise features based on customer data and research and an understanding of cultural nuances
- Measuring performance of the sign up funnel against business objectives
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Experience as a product manager delivering features from start to finish in an Agile environment (min 3 years)
- Obsessed by data, enjoys analysing data and knows what to look for
- Ability to prioritise features based upon data
- Passion for delivering the best customer experiences
- Top notch stakeholder management and communication skills; written and verbal
- Solution-based & active mindset with a strong bias for action
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Proven hands-on experience working with development teams; can write user stories and work closely with dev teams.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Experience with A/B and multi-variate testing
- Experience with subscription-based products and especially e-commerce
- We welcome applications from graduates (Bachelor or Master) of a STEM subject, or an equivalent background
- Experience of writing user stories in BDD (Behaviour Driven Development)
Here's a little more about us…
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in five territories. Our goal is to change the world of sport for fans, connecting them & bringing them closer to every aspect of the game. We’re one of the fastest growing sports media companies in the world and as such, work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive environment. We’re passionate about what we do, particularly when it comes to the intersection between sports and technology.
We cover just about every aspect of digital sports media. We stream sports to fans directly through DAZN, partner with the biggest rights holders including WTA, NFL, FIBA, Matchroom and CONMEBOL, produce the best content and data for broadcasters, media companies, sports teams and sponsors and operate some of the world’s biggest digital sports platforms.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
THE BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY...
UK Benefits: 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years); Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance; Pension; Travel Loan; Cycle to Work Scheme*.
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.