What's your new role about?
HERE’S SOME INFORMATION FOR YOU?
DAZN is the global leader in Sports OTT broadcasting, and the #1 sports broadcaster in Japan. We are changing the way the world consumes sport.
As a Junior Product Manager, Japan at DAZN, you will play an important role within DAZNs Japan Product team to ensure that the DAZN product is appropriately customised for the Japanese market, and importantly for our Japanese customers.
Sports fans in local markets need an experience that works for them; tailored language and imagery, a relevant commercial proposition, personalised content recommendations, local devices, payment methods and experiences.
The product team is responsible for ensuring that DAZN delivers an amazing experience for sports fans in Japan, accounting for customer expectations and behaviours, the DAZN commercial proposition and legal and regulatory requirements. The product team observe trends in customer behaviour and competitor experiences, highlighting areas for improvement with the DAZN product and identifying solutions.
As part of the product team you will also work with partners in local markets and local market business development teams to help bring DAZN to new customers through new distribution channels.
This is an exciting opportunity to build your career in an exciting digital company at the forefront of innovation in the sports and media industries. Help us change the way the world sees sport.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
· Support the Japan product team by conducting a number of activities to ensure we deliver the best possible experience to our customers, including gathering and analysing customer feedback, conducting competitor analysis, writing requirements documentation and user stories
· Become an expert in the DAZN product, help DAZN customer services and other departments understand product features and experiences
· Support the implementation and ongoing management of key partnerships in Japan
· Test the DAZN experience, including playback, on a number of devices to troubleshoot issues, and work with DAZN testing teams to ensure quality assurance of DAZN product in Japan
· Manage projects and tasks that ultimately deliver a better experience to our Japanese customers, working with local and central product, customer services, business development, marketing and legal teams.
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
· Fluent in Japanese and English
· Excited by digital trends and experiences and technically savvy
· Good understanding of business
· Passionate about customer experience
· Able to thrive in a Western business culture
· 1 year experience in Product Management or relevant role (with transferrable skills)
· Data driven; enjoy analysing data and knows what to look for
· Good stakeholder management and communication skills; written and verbal
· Solution-based & active mindset with a strong bias for action
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment
· We welcome applications from graduates (Bachelor or Master) of a STEM subject, or an equivalent background
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.