What's your new role about?
Do you want to have an impact on a product that is used by millions of users across multiple devices on a daily basis?
DAZN streams over 40 different sports, from more than 300 different leagues in 9 markets including Germany, Italy, Japan, Canada, USA, Spain and Brazil (more to come). Since we launched 2 years ago we have streamed more than 300 million hours of content!
We are looking for iOS Engineers who are passionate about building a top-notch application using the latest technologies. To thrive as an iOS Developer in DAZN you will have proven ability to work with other developers in a development team to understand requirements and designs and implement iOS application in Swift, taking the technical ownership of the code, ensuring that the result is reliable, scalable, performant and secure.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Deliver high quality, robust and testable code adhering to internal engineering procedures, code conventions and development methodologies.
- Implement new features with unit and automated tests
- Support existing features
- Contribute to comprehensive documentation that supports the development and support lifecycles
- Work to continually improve software deployment to ensure iterative releases and rapid deployment of updates to our customers across all platforms.
- Mentor and support other developers with their day-to-day work.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- You have several years of experience in developing applications for iOS,
- You have very good knowledge of Swift
- You understand design patterns (MVVM, MVP) and software architecture (SOLID)
- You're familiar with AVFoundation
- You have experience with unit testing
- You speak at least intermediate English
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- You have experience with CI
- You have knowledge of RxSwift and UI automated testing
- You're familiar with AVFoundation
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development.
- We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- Benefits also include medical insurance, life insurance, Multisport card and flexible working arrangements.
- We have a break room with PlayStation, table soccer, ping-pong table and massage chair.
- You can also enjoy breakfast and fruits throughout the week.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries
- Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in Austria, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Switzerland and the United States
- In 2020, we will dramatically increase our presence, expanding to more than 200 countries and territories.
- Guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- Work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution and commercialisation
- Run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality, diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities.