What's your new role about?
As an Executive at Monitoring Team you will be responsible for monitoring the live videos of all assigned competitions of various sports and alert the Tech support team in case of any issue/discrepancies on the live feed. You will be required to input data into our business systems that informs or allows our stakeholders to complete their job further down the chain.
The successful candidate will be working within a fast paced and exciting sports environment. This is a demanding, responsible, varied and exciting role where a passion for sport is beneficial.
This role is shift based, including weekend and night shifts.
As our new Executive you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Monitoring the live videos of all assigned competitions of various sports.
- Alert and inform the Tech support team in case of any issue/discrepancies on the live feed.
- Working and coordinating with the technical support team to resolve the issue quickly.
- Working with different functions of operations team to resolve the issue.
- Ensure email updates are actioned based on priority
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Sound knowledge of MS office applications [specially Outlook and Excel]
- Sound knowledge of variety of sporting events.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Confident in handling email enquiries.
Even better if you have:
- A strong interest in sports.
- Enjoy working within an agile and fast paced environment.
Here's a little more about us…
Internal Job Title: Executive
Reports To (title): Team Lead/Shift Lead
Hours of Work: 45 hrs/week
Line Management Responsibility: No
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.