What's your new role about?
Are you ready to join the world’s fastest-growing sports media company and play your part to ensure our cost team in Poland stays ahead of the game?
Your main task will be taking care of the month-end process for revenue in DAZN. As our new GL team member, you will become an expert in accounting and reporting of various revenue streams in the DAZN world and subsequently support local finance teams in understanding and interpreting its financial results. You will be a proactive self-starter with an eagerness to learn and take ownership of processes.
You will become a member of a team of 13 people. You will have your direct Line Manager in Katowice who will support you in your work. On daily basis, you will be contacting the UK team and Regional Analysts to solve all queries and matters.
This role can be based in Katowice or you can work remotely from Poland. The internal job title is Financial Process Associate/Analyst.
As our new Financial Process Associate/Analyst you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Develop your Excel skills
- Use your academic knowledge in practice
- Learn how DAZN operates in different areas
- Improve any weaknesses when you find them
You’ll be set up for success if:
- You have analysis and reporting experience
- You understand accounting rules for correct presentation
- You're good in MS Excel
- You speak English on a min. upper-intermediate level (B2)
- You're a team player and able to work with and through others
- You pay attention to details
Even better if:
- You have a degree in Accounting or Finance
- You have knowledge of Oracle
- You're flexible to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
Benefits will include:
- Access to DAZN
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Private medical and dental insurance (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- MyBenefit platform (MultiSport and thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Family-friendly community
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind)
- Learning and development resources
- Access to our internal speaker series and events
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.