What's your new role about?
Are you ready to join the world’s fastest growing sports media company and play your part to ensure our cost team in Poland stays ahead of the game?
We are looking for a new member of our content team to join us in the role of Financial Process Specialist. Your main task will be to take care of the content rights process at DAZN to ensure postings accurately reflect outstanding obligations at month/year end. As a member of our team, you will become an expert in accounting and reporting content rights across all markets and subsequently support local finance teams in understanding and interpreting its financial results. You will be a proactive self-starter with the eagerness to learn and take ownership of processes.
Please note: in this role you can either work in our office in Katowice or remotely, if you are based in Poland and have full eligibility to work.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Performing the month closing activities (posting the GL transactions, preparing reconciliations of GL accounts, analysing data and processing any required data corrections)
- Reporting & analysis (collecting data, tracking rights contracts and related obligations, creating and submitting routine and ad hoc reports as required by process and/or management)
- Providing professional and technical assistance and/or advice to other departments
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- You have a min. of 2-3 years of experience working in General Ledger, preferably in a shared service environment
- You have analysis and reporting experience
- You understand accounting rules for correct presentation
- You're proficient in Excel
- You speak English on a min. upper-intermediate level (B2)
- You're a team player and able to work with and through others
- You have a very good understanding of accounting fundamentals
- You pay attention to details
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- You have a degree in Accounting or Finance
- You have knowledge of Oracle
- You're flexible to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Development opportunities (knowledge sharing, mentorship programme, online Learning Zone and others)
- Private medical and dental cover (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life insurance
- MyBenefit platform (thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Flexible working arrangements, 1-hour lunch break incl. in working day
- Wellbeing initiatives
- For more information on our perks and benefits please visit our Careers page.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.