What's your new role about?
Want to aid the implementation of our truly evolutionary and fast-paced production services transformation program?
You will be responsible for managing the full lifecycle of operational projects within the program to enable us to work across a wide range of sports and viewing platforms. You will help us to deliver live commentary, high quality highlights, long form programming and OTT content in a global collaborative environment.
Working closely with our Head of Operational Delivery and other members of our dynamic Production Services team you will oversee the end-to-end delivery of operational projects, enabling our various project inputs across global facilities to move forward cohesively.
You will have excellent requirement analysis and delivery management skills, with proven ability to scope, implement and roll out simultaneous media operations and broadcast projects. This will include governance across large and complex projects, ensuring that all elements have been thoroughly considered and delivered.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN
- Using your previous experience (perhaps in a role such as Business Analyst, Delivery Manager or Business Change Manager) you will aid the implementation of our fast-paced production services global transformation program.
- You will gather requirements, write statement of works, monitor and drive delivery and implementation and be responsible for collaborating with other members of the team on the planning and execution of new workflows and efficiencies.
- You will contribute requirement analysis and delivery management expertise to the implementation and improvement of projects.
- You will support our global operations team through change and process refinement in the BAU environment to achieve maximum performance across multiple locations.
- You will have a flexible can-do solution focused approach with the ability to adapt to our everchanging business landscape.
- You will collaborate with internal teams and third-party suppliers to deliver in line with our business requirements and to tight deadlines.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Project management experience including initial planning, requirements gathering, risk management through to implementation and final delivery.
- Proven and demonstrable track record with delivery of programme roadmap, including producing acceptance criteria and managing UAT of complex requirements.
- Experience of producing business analysis documentation including high quality process mapping, generating KPI analytics and other reports.
- Outstanding communications and presentation skills, with the ability to work with senior stakeholders to understand and communicate our goals & vision.
- Understanding of Production and Broadcast processes. You will be supported by a team of expert workflow managers.
- Willingness to travel and work within our other locations as needed.
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience working in Sport
- Experience working with global teams, and the ability to speak any other languages
- Department: Production Services
- Reports To (title): Head of Operational Delivery
- Career Level: CL3
- Country and Location: Feltham, UK
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: Yes
- Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance and pension contributions up to 5%.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- *Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
HERE’S A BIT MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in 5 territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available in US, Canada, Germany, Japan, Italy, Switzerland and Austria on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.
To find out more visit: https://careers.dazn.com/