What's your new role about?
We are looking for a Senior Producer to join our Non-Live team to help us to continue delivering the very best sport content to our audience. In this role you will have the opportunity to shape a new generation of sport fans via an OTT platform that delivers streaming of sport (live and on demand) to customers around the world.
As a Senior Producer you will be responsible for producing and planning innovative non-live shows and formats for DAZN, from our state of the art production facility in Munich. Your knowledge of Fight sport, darts, football and international sports in general will be first class as well as your knowledge of TV Production. You will be highly motivated with strong editorial standards. You will produce programming for the DACH broadcast market and will have the opportunity to lead a team of Producers and Assistant Producers to turn creative ideas into great programming.
This role will be based in Munich. Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, Ticket Plus flexible voucher card, a family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for mobile working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Senior Producer m/f/d, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Lead a team consisting of Producers, Multifunctional Producers and Production Assistants
- Overview all Special Projects and Branded Content productions at DAZN DACH
- Ensure premium quality standard of all non-live shows and formats for broadcast
- Manage efficient workflows for all relevant workflows for shooting and editing
- Develop new production approaches and adapting them to market conditions
- Keep close connections between all internal stakeholders, especially the Media/Sales department
- Manage the expansion of our network with production partners, suppliers and agencies
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Empathetic leadership skills. You are a great cross functional communicator
- Proven experience working in content at a senior level
- Strong editorial skills and organizational skills
- Experience working with leadership teams to strategically support business growth
- A wide network in the sports media and new media industries (collaborators and suppliers)
- A track record of developing and commissioning sports content that drives business objectives
- An in-depth understanding of OTT, digital, linear and social platforms, in particular the way in which fans interact with content
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to tell stories across a range of formats
- A strong understanding of trends to create formats from a unique point of view
- A deep knowledge of football and multisport storytelling
- An excellent understanding of and passion for sport
- Fluent language skills in written and spoken German and English
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.