What's your new role about?
There’s many reasons to look for a new job – money, location, a promotion, new responsibilities, new environments. The list is all but endless. One you don’t see every day though is for a sense of achievement. It can be difficult to find a role where, at the end of the day, you can take a step back and think ‘I did that’ with a sense of pride.
This sense of achievement is something we strive to give everyone that works for us. This role in particular, allows you the opportunity to physically see what you have achieved every day. You’ll be a Media Coordinator within a multi-national organisation, helping us in the successful delivery of broadcast ready content across our servers. It’s core to the success of our product. The world revolves around content, as does the DAZN platform.
You will be able to see your successes by helping to improve a product that transmits some of the biggest support events across the globe to millions of subscribers. You’ll use your experience and skills to adapt to the regular changes that can happen in the broadcasting industry. You’ll also get a chance to develop these same skills (and learn new ones!) that can help us to continue to be seen as one of the best and exciting companies within live sport.
Come and work with us to see what you could accomplish!
As our new Media Coordinator, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Coordinate with Media Planning, Creative Teams and Transmission to ensure content is ready for broadcast
- Quality control delivered media whilst accurately escalating and reporting issues
- Manage asset metadata within our Scheduling System
- Maintain healthy server storage levels
- Request the creation of Ad Hoc content
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- An understanding of file-based media preparation & file formats
- Operational and technical experience with broadcast content management systems.
- Key eye for detail
- A team player who is process driven.
Even better if you have:
- MediaGenix – What’sOn experience
- Knowledge of file formats and DPP guidelines.
- An understanding of IP protocols and familiar with the technologies and processed of moving around in IP.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.