What's your new role about?
Love to play with words? Thrive in a creative, fast-paced role? Interested in shaping the future of live sport? Read on...
Who you are
You’re a German speaker with business-level English. You're a creative, confident and competent writer. You inherently understand how to craft words to inform, excite or sell to customers. You’re comfortable thinking on your feet and you enjoy a challenge: you’re not fazed by the odd change in direction in a fast-moving company.
You’ll work in our in-house DAZN Creative agency team reporting into the local Creative Lead. You’ll be working on the breadth of copy requirements from the local Marketing and Content teams, supported by the London-based copy team to ensure style and language is consistent with brand.
This role will be based in Munich.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, Ticket Plus flexible voucher card, a family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for mobile working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Senior Copywriter (m/f/d), you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Own the copy creation for our core customer-facing communication. This is the primary focus of the role.
- Manage marketing communication across digital acquisition touchpoints through the funnel, such as paid marketing assets, landing pages and purchase journeys.
- Manage CRM engagement communication, such as onboarding or promoting events through multiple CRM channels, like email and push notifications.
- Cover promotional communication, such as offer-led acquisition & retention campaigns or upsell campaigns.
- Own, evolve and scale the tone of voice in market.
- As a secondary focus of the role, you'll also contribute to the wider copy execution in market.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Have a passion for sport
- Have experience writing copy that is genuinely engaging, original and dynamic
- Have demonstrably strong attention to detail – this is key, as you’ll be editing your own work as well as writing it
- Get the importance of brand and global tone of voice principles
- Are just as happy writing long-form content for an email as coming up with a brand-led tagline for our marketing campaigns.
- Are happy to take on board feedback and work iteratively.
Even better if you have:
- Understand the complexities of writing locally relevant copy that is aligned with global brand principles
- Want to act as an internal consultancy on best copy practices
- Like coming up with ideas for process improvement
- Love the breadth of copy requirements in modern marketing
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.