What's your new role about?
DAZN is a world-first OTT streaming service for live sport. DAZN customers watch major events in football, boxing, basketball, tennis and more, in over 200 countries and territories.
We're shaking up the industry by giving customers access to their favourite sports anytime anywhere, on any device. And we’re constantly striving to do more, to build the best product possible – with even more sporting rights, more original content, and more innovative features. Enthusiasm and excitement for our game-changing mission is what unites us across the business.
Our Product Experience team is structured according to the various stages of the customer journey. As a UX Designer within this team, your role would be focused on engagement and loyalty – specifically, split 50/50 across advertising and betting.
Sport, advertising and betting go hand in hand, and DAZN is perfectly positioned to continue its trend for disruption in this space. You'll have a great understanding and appreciation of both the betting and advertising ecosystems. With a data-driven approach, you'll work closely with advertising and betting teams across product and engineering to build truly engaging and unique experiences that create value for different audiences.
You'll be designing exceptional experiences on mobile, web and TV platforms that are valuable, easy to use, and of the highest level of craft and execution. You’ll use your entire range of product design, interaction design and visual design skills, and you’ll own experiences across multiple platforms and devices.
You’ll be a key designer in our friendly, driven and fun Product Experience Design team. We believe in building solid relationships and surpassing expectations. We directly impact product strategy and how we shape new experiences as we work together towards becoming the no 1 global sport destination.
As our new UX Designer, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Design user-centred experiences for DAZN's cross-platform products
- Create forward-thinking designs by owning the complete design process from the definition to launch for all our platforms
- Deliver creative solutions for our business objectives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across Design, Product, and Engineering to support the company vision and objectives
- Mentor more junior members of the team
- Work with Engineering to ensure high-quality design implementation and user experience
- Work with UX Researchers to interpret the results to ensure the end-product design provides users with the optimum experience
- Present your designs to peers and stakeholders, helping the Product Design team articulate and rationalise capabilities against customer insights and business goals
You'll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience in Product Design, UX, UI, or related fields and a versatile portfolio that showcases deep interaction and problem-solving skills across all platforms (e.g. iOS, Android, Web, TV)
- A good understanding of the challenges of building global products and being sympathetic to their specific needs and cultural differences
- Ability to work with Product and Engineering teams, negotiating priorities and technology constraints to ensure products are delivered on schedule
- Excellent communication skills to articulate your concepts and drive alignment with your cross-functional stakeholders
- Willingness to collaborate across the team and take on board key feedback to work back into your design and thinking
- Experience working in fast-paced environments.
- An appreciation and understanding of A/B testing process and comfort using data to inform design decisions
- An earnest, mature, and ego-free attitude that welcomes candid feedback
- A willingness to fail and learn
- Experience contributing to and consuming component-based design systems
Even better if you have:
- Experience designing for TV devices with an understanding of distinct design constraints and nuances
- A real passion for design and the enthusiasm to constantly look at ways to improve collaboration across Product and Engineering
- The ability to work alongside our UX Research and experimentation teams to make intelligent informed decisions from customer behaviours
- A self-starting attitude with motivation to take ownership of initiatives, seeking out problems to solve
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.