What's your new role about?
Are you an experienced Resource Coordinator able to assist governance of our busy sports based post production facilities globally? Looking to join rapidly expanding global post production team? Then come join the team at DAZN.
You will be an experience coordinator ready to join a busy sports-based broadcaster in a 24/7 demanding environment. You will have experience in scheduling resources across a range of sports in both the live and post environment. You will work within a dynamic team supporting and ensuring that production workflows across global facilities are maintained. Coordinating the resources of a new start of the art virtual production facility which allows users to remotely engage with our production services from around the world
You will work closely with the Bookings Resource Manager and play a supporting role in the senior Production Services management team. Assisting the utilisation of resources across a global estate and reporting emerging trends with the resources allocated.
You will act as a liaison between our production teams and third party suppliers, working with post production and bookings teams to ensure that requirements for each project are carefully planned with optimum efficiency and resilience to the content.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Supporting the Bookings Resource Manager by helping oversee day to day operations of all areas of across both live and post production, includingbookings procedures and Production facility resourcing, utilisation and forecasting.
- Working with Production teams and operational staff to ensure the correct resourcing and smooth running of all production projects that come through regional facilities.
- Gathering metrics on the utilisation of the project and providing data to support KPI reporting.
- Assist in governance for Production workflows in our international offices to ensure an integrated and efficient approach to resourcing, workflow, strategy and business process.
- Participating in forecasting facility requirements to achieve maximum utilisation and working with third party suppliers when this resource would be used.
- Communicating effectively with clients and colleagues ensuring clarity of information.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience of working in an operational role with in a broadcast environment.
- Good understanding of broadcast workflows and implementing these.
- The ability to build strong relationships with peers, client and stakeholder through outstanding communication, both written and verbal.
- Experience with bookings systems (such as ScheduAll) to monitor and book content across recording facilities, production suites and commentary resources.
- Experience using scheduling documents to forecast high concurrency dates and providing suggestions on how to coordinate such periods.
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience is working in sport, or an interest in it.
- Experience working with global teams and the ability to speak any other languages would be a bonus!
- Department: Production Services
- Internal Job Title: Resource Coordinator
- Reports To (title): Bookings Resource Manager
- Career Level: 2 -
- Country and Location: Feltham, London
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: No
- Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance and pension contributions up to 5%.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles. The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com