What's your new role about?
The NBA Latam, Content Producer role is responsible for managing and developing content that fuels the expansion of NBA.com
’s coverage to Argentina and Mexico, and Perform’s operation of those regional editions. This person will be involved in all aspects of content creation and NBA news coverage.
- Maintain NBA.com’s Argentina and Mexico editions, ensuring fresh and relevant Spanish-language content is consistently featured;
- Juggle multiple tasks, from conceptualizing to editing, translating, writing and publishing NBA content;
- React quickly to developing stories news, live games and transactions;
- Exhibit keen awareness of what stories do and don’t resonate among both avid and casual NBA fans in Latin America, specifically Argentina and Mexico;
- Collaborate with English-language NBA team within Perform to share content and implement workflow;
- Proactively develop ideas for columns and differentiating angles to cover trending storylines;
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS ?
- Capable Spanish and English-language grammar skills, meticulous attention to detail;
- Willingness to work nights and weekends required;
- 2-3 years’ experience preferred, with emphasis on writing, news judgement and publishing;
- Thorough expertise of the National Basketball Association teams, players and trends;
DESIRABLE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL SKILLS
- Experience in digital media, maintaining goals that involve traffic targets and building audience;
- Knowledge of best practices for distributing content across social platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram;
THESE ARE COMPETENCIES YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE….
- Drive & Energy; Self–motivated and driven to succeed, focused on results and passionate about the job;
- Flexibility & Adaptability;
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs, cultures, conditions and work responsibilities;
- Communicating with Impact; Ability to effectively exchange information, news, ideas and meaning in a business environment;
- Self-awareness; Understanding the impact on others and how to tailor approaches - Emotional Intelligence;
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.