What's your new role about?
With a rapidly expanding company, growth within the team and opportunities to lead initiatives around the team, and organizational agility are abundant. We need people who are passionate about Agile and delivering great products and want to help us build a strong engineering culture and a fun, vibrant workplace.
As a Scrum Master working at DAZN, you will be responsible for [MN1] supporting and coaching our development teams to self-organize and realize the value of the Agile culture, framework, and tools. We want to build a learning organization, where value flows through energized teams to our delighted customers.
This role is to support the Living Room device (smart TVs, set-top boxes, games consoles) teams who are currently working in a Scrum-ban / Kanban framework. You will be an advocate of following best practices at all times across the teams and championing Agile techniques.
Please note: on this role you can either work in our office in Katowice or remotely, if you are based in Poland and have full eligibility to work.
As our new Scrum Master, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Train, coach, and mentor teams on Agile principles, frameworks, and tools.
- Train and coach Scrum and Kanban teams on story writing and workflow efficiency with a strong focus on cycle times
- If the teams decide to work in Scrum- organize and facilitate Scrum events, with the goal of optimizing delivery flow and team autonomy.
- Work with the Agile Guild and other stakeholders on developing the Agile culture across the organization.
- Lead long-term and high-impact changes in the business, such as scaling Agile, OKRs, and data-driven decision making.
- Ideate and facilitate sessions comprising multiple teams and stakeholders (goal-setting, kick-offs, town-halls)
- Identify, communicate, and remove impediments both within and across teams.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Have worked as a dedicated Scrum Master / Agile Coach / Flow Manager/Agile Process Manager.
- Can use different Agile frameworks and practices and can coach the team's adoption of the one best suited to their needs at that time.
- Can facilitate sessions with multiple stakeholders and conflicting priorities, successfully helping the group members to work together to achieve their goals.
- High level of emotional intelligence, you are resilient in the face of failures and conflicts and can keep the team focus and energetic while moving forwards.
Even better if you have:
- A genuine and obvious passion for helping teams grow and improve.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Good knowledge of the Polish language
- Development opportunities (knowledge sharing, mentorship programme, online Learning Zone and others)
- Private medical and dental cover (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life insurance
- MyBenefit platform (thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Flexible working arrangements, 1-hour lunch break incl. in working day
- Wellbeing initiatives
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
- For more information on our perks and benefits please visit our Careers page.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.