What's your new role about?
As Business Analyst for Streaming, you will be involved in the definition and continuous development of the next generation of products that power our media supply chain and playback experience across a wider range of devices.
You will collaborate with global teams across engineering, architecture, product, operations, production, finance, marketing, commercial and the executive team to help define product roadmaps and deliver customer impacting features and services alongside internal and external development teams.
You will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet business critical deadlines. You will have a proven track record in delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
This role will be based in our office in Hyderabad, India. Your role will involve managing relationships with internal and external teams in our core markets and there may be a requirement to travel to visit teams and suppliers.
AS A BUSINESS ANALYST FOR BROADCAST YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Work with a team of Product Managers, Architects, Engineers, other Business Analysts and stakeholders to source, detail, and document high quality requirements.
- Collaborate with end-users across the business to elicit detailed requirements and capture process flows.
- Act as the gatekeeper of our work intake funnel, ensuring all requirements have met the definition of ready before handing over to development teams.
- Continuously analyse how we can improve current processes and add value to the business objectives.
- Conduct gap analysis and clearly define and document the AS-IS and TO-BE states.
- Liaise with external suppliers to understand their integration needs for upcoming changes.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to uncover epics, dependencies, blockers and further requirements prior to development and continuously refine the product backlog.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Strong requirement composition skills including elicitation techniques, documentation, and validation of requirements.
- Experienced at writing high quality user stories and acceptance criteria following INVEST, Gherkin Syntax and BDD formats.
- Ability to estimate story point and refine user stories with Engineering Teams.
- Expert at creating process flows, use case diagrams, data models and other diagrams using UML/BPMN.
- Full project lifecycle experience using agile methodology in an iterative environment, completing sprint planning, daily stand ups, demos and sprint retrospectives alongside Delivery leads.
- Background in delivering business value and improving end-user and customer experience.
- Pragmatic approach to feature prioritization and compromises between designs and technical capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts.
- Strong problem solving and issue-resolution skills, with ability to work in a deadline-driven environment, attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Natural facilitator with the ability to lead workshops.
- Active listening and effective verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience at engaging stakeholders.
- Skilled at collaborating with third parties, suppliers, and offshore teams.
- Proficient at using Jira, Confluence, or similar tools.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Relevant Business Analysis qualification – BCS / IIBA.
- Experience working with global teams
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
- With more than 3,000 employees in over 30 countries, our goal is to change the world of sport for fans, connecting them & bringing them closer to every aspect of the game. We’re one of the fastest growing sports media companies in the world and as such, work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive environment. We’re passionate about what we do, particularly when it comes to the intersection between sports and technology.
- We cover just about every aspect of digital sports media. We stream sports to fans directly through DAZN, partner with the biggest rights holders including WTA, NFL, FIBA, Matchroom and CONMEBOL, produce the best content and data for broadcasters, media companies, sports teams and sponsors and operate some of the world’s biggest digital sports platforms.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, our content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.