What's your new role about?
Advertising is one of our top initiatives at DAZN. As the Product Manager, Advertising Operations, you will play a key role in helping the business realise its revenue objectives. You will own the definition and delivery of initiatives that will optimise the effectiveness of DAZN’s ad placements. Working across DAZN’s family of web, mobile, and living room apps in an Agile, user-centric and data-driven environment, you will identify which features to build that will improve ad performance and maximise revenue and other key performance indicators. Working closely with your Engineering and Data colleagues, you will undertake rapid testing to (dis)prove product hypotheses and support the definition of our roadmap.
As our new Product Manager within Advertising Ops you will have the opportunity to:
- Grow DAZN’s Advertising revenues by building services that will maximise CPMs while minimising errors
- Develop a deep understanding of the Advertising Operations of DAZN
- Work with Sr stakeholders to understand the requirements to meet the challenges of advertising on a streaming service
- Use Agile methodologies to work with developers to deliver a range of Advertising Operations Tools
- Work with UX and data teams to simplify complexity
- Define key metrics for product success, track and deliver program reporting to internal teams
You will be set up for success if you have:
- A detailed understanding of the adtech eco system including how programmatic advertising works
- Can have technical discussions with engineers and challenge their thinking and approach
- Strong problem solving and issue-resolution skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment and ability to multitask while delivering work to high quality
- Strong data skills, sound understanding of product analytics and drawing inferences from quantitative data
- EVEN BETTER IF HAVE:
- Experience in Live video
- Product management training
- Have experience of BDD and Gherkin
- Experience of experimentation, creating and testing hypotheses using prototypes and PoCs
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.