What's your new role about?
You will be a valued member of the GRC function responsible for supporting the strategic vision, adding value to the development of the enterprise risk strategy and orchestrating the maturity of risk management in support of our Information Security Risk and IT Risk Management program.
HERE'S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Providing subject matter expertise within the area of Information Security Risk
- Maintain policies, standards, procedures and guidelines in relation to information security risk
- Facilitating the identification and assessment of risk within the organisation and documenting it accordingly in the Information Security Risk Register
- Performing Supplier Risk Management activities
- Performing Business Impact Analysis
- Ensure effective communication and awareness to the business in support of risk assessment process
YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Sound knowledge of business management and knowledge of common risk management frameworks like ISO 27005, ISO 31000, FAIR, IRAM 2, CIS RAM etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate strategic information security topics, policies and standards as well as risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels
- An understanding of IT Infrastructure and Cloud Services
- Experience interacting, presenting and working with C-level executives (CTO, CIO, etc.)
- Proactiveness, confidence, prioritization, accountability
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Professional security management certification strongly desirable, such as Certified Risk Information Security Control (CRISC), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials
- Experience with electronic risk management tools (e.g. ServiceNow GRC, MetricStream)
- Experience with information security threat modelling, vulnerabilities
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.