What's your new role about?
Would you like the challenge to design amazing experiences for a global sports streaming platform, watched by millions of customers?
As a Senior Product Designer at DAZN, you will be designing experiences for how fans watch and engage with sports. Whether that’s on the go on their DAZN mobile app, or sat back on the living-room experience, coordinating activities to balance both user needs and DAZN's goals. You will be joining a diverse group of talented and experienced designers (UX and UI), Creative Technologists, User Researchers and Copywriters. It is a truly international team shaping the future of video streaming experiences and designing engaging websites and apps. You will be an integral part of the central team, bridging the gap between teams in London, Amsterdam and Katowice.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will do all the usual things, champion Product Design, obsess over the customer experience, form strong relationships with your Product and Engineering counterparts, but ultimately... you’re an expert at solving problems!
You'll be a key player in the success and growth of the team and its positive culture for creativity. As the team grows your role will grow with it. If this sounds like a journey you would love to be a part of, then come and chat with us!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Creating hi-fidelity product designs, design ideas, user flows, wireframes, sitemaps and prototypes
- Contributing to the discovery and preparation work, presenting your design decisions to peers, partners, and stakeholders
- Support the development teams to build the best products we possibly can, constantly pushing the design and interactions
- Support any user research workflows, interpreting the results, to ensure the end-product design provides users with the optimum experience in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and engagement
- Inspire and mentor junior contributors, leading by example and helping to raise the bar for the product design team
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Excellent knowledge of best in class Product Design principles and techniques, (UX and Interaction design)
- The ability to identify problems, and how best to solve them
- Ability to deliver exceptional experiences for mobile (Android, iOS), tablet, responsive web and TV, with an understanding of different design constraints
- Ability to work with product and engineering teams, negotiating priorities and technology constraints to ensure products are delivered on schedule
- Know when best to use qualitative user research vs learn from quantitative experiments
- Excellent communication skills, with experience presenting to and influencing product, business, team members and other stakeholders
- Rationalise UX solutions through research and data, improve designs through feedback, and thoughtfully identify areas of improvement
- Excellent working knowledge of key design tools
- Min. upper-intermediate knowledge of English
- Set a vision for an end-to-end user experience, converging consumer-focused ideas based on technical constraints and business goals.
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- A passion for, or direct experience in designing TV products and interfaces
- Interest in mentoring more junior members of the team
- A good understanding of how to build global products being sympathetic to their specific needs and cultural differences
- Understanding of an Experimentation approach to Product Design
Here's a little more about us…
When submitting your application with us, please share any samples of your works, portfolio, websites. It will help us to have more holistic overview on your profile.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.