What's your new role about?
Disrupting an industry isn’t easy.
In 2016, we launched our direct-to-consumer app bringing more live sport directly to customers than ever before through a simple, intuitive, easy to use app and a low monthly price. By 2019, we were playing more hours of live sports than any other company anywhere in the world.
Now it’s time to push new boundaries.
We believe there is a significant opportunity to offer commercial venues (bars, betting shops, hotels, retail store, cafes) a new proposition with more sports, more choice and better access than ever before.
DAZN relies heavily on suppliers to deliver its customer experience, and as DAZN continues to grow, centralised ownership and management of those suppliers are increasingly important. As our Supplier Relationship Manager, you will support a brand-new product line for the business, delivering live sport via OTT directly to commercial premises, and will manage all SRM activity related to the new product and associated workstreams.
As a proactive, innovative thinker who is equally comfortable discussing high-level partnership strategies as well as scrutinising third-party performance data at a granular level, you have opportunity to play a vital role in the successful launch of a brand new DAZN product. Not only this, but you'll get to help shape the systems and processes used to deliver value through SRM & partner management.
Working alongside key stakeholders in Finance, Procurement, and Technology, you will juggle various responsibilities, including those relating to supplier tiering and all ongoing supplier management within each of those governance tiers. You will play an active role in the wider Commercial Premises delivery programme, ensuring suppliers deliver to agreed specifications, providing support and escalation both internally and externally where appropriate.
You will get the chance to interpret key financial concepts such as spend forecasting, budgeting, cost control, and scenario analysis to generate performance reports. The distribution audience for those reports could be executive sponsors, so your strong communication and presentation skills and understanding the story behind the data will help you raise our profile in this space.
You're going to thrive in this role if you are versatile, engaging, naturally collaborative in your approach and adaptable in the face of changing priorities. Able to balance multiple priorities while retaining a stable focus on top-level objectives, you'll enjoy 'rolling with the punches' and not losing sight of the bigger picture at DAZN.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT JUST THE IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Take end-to-end ownership of the most critical third-party relationships forming part of DAZN's new product offering, ensuring that key partnerships and supplier relationships deliver maximum value to the business, driving improvement against agreed metrics.
- Provide regular reporting to key stakeholders, adopting a data-led approach to managing supplier performance, spending, and future activity within the Commercial Premises division.
- In line with broader business strategy, work with Procurement, SRM, and the Commercial Premises team to shape, develop, and execute an effective third-party strategy, making a significant contribution to DAZN's overall business objectives.
- Act as a point of escalation for third-parties into the DAZN Commercial Premises programme, and vice versa.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience working in a technology-focused service management capacity, ideally with a focus on third-party activity.
- Experienced in managing service performance, including SLA/OLA design, performance data management, performance improvement, and issue resolution.
- An understanding of third-party service governance objectives and the ability to achieve them through managed processes.
- Commercial acumen gained through experience negotiating and managing service provider contracts.
- Awareness of value-adding opportunities through third-party collaboration.
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills.
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience in a fast-paced broadcasting or technology organisation
- Experience dealing with software development, hosting, streaming, CRM, manufacturing, warehousing and logistics suppliers.
- The ability to adopt a project mindset when necessary, ensuring that initiatives are completed within an evolving and changing environment.
- Department: Transformation & Enablement
- Reports To (title): Head of SRM
- Career Level: 4
- Country and Location: UK, Hammersmith
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.