What's your new role about?
Love sport? Bursting with ideas for fresh, engaging media content to captivate today’s sports consumer?
As Production Assistant within our production team in Madrid, you’ll help create and produce exciting on-air promo, graphic assets, non-live features and supporting live events on the platform. You’ll be involved in every stage of the production and broadcasting process, both for OTT and linear channels.
The fact you live and breathe sports and broadcasting will ensure you play your part to help create engaging content for a new breed of audience using the DAZN application – whether it be highlights, magazine programming, interviews, quality features and promos, newsworthy content or expertly delivered live production.
You will work alongside our Assistant Producers to create interesting and varied promo assets, graphics and short-form content and contribute to new ideas. You will be a key part in supporting a variety of functions all crucial to the successful development and improvement of this ground-breaking OTT service. You will be working on a global product with the chance to shape a new generation of sports fans via a video OTT platform that delivers streaming of sport (live and on demand) to customers around the world.
Your enthusiasm for all things sport, fluent language skills (Spanish and English), editing experience and knowledge of the production environment will give you a kick-start but we’ll help you with the rest.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assisting Producer in creating and producing promotional assets for our live and non-live content
- Work on creating visual assets for our new linear channels (fillers, logos, Assisting Producer in creation of short and long form content
- Assisting Production Manager in co-ordination of shoots and productions
- Working in an edit suite, editing promos and highlights
- Preparing, selecting, researching, logging sport matches and shot rushes for broadcast
- Researching and developing creative production ideas
- Researching images and music tracks to be used in broadcast
- Working in a live gallery, helping with scripts and content used during a broadcast
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Fluent in English and Spanish (written and verbal)
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Premier, Photoshop and other production/ editing tools
- TV production experience and the ability to recognise an epic story
- Passionate and knowledgeable about sport, especially worldwide football
- Ability to self-cut on non-linear editing tools preferably Adobe Premier
- Department: DAZN Content and Programming
- Type: Permanent
- Reports To: Producer
- Career Level: CL2
- Location: Madrid - Spain
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: NO
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.