What's your new role about?
Disrupting an industry is an ambitious challenge! DAZN are playing more hours of live sports than any other broadcaster anywhere in the world and we are on a journey to change the game! We are committed to bringing sport to fans in an affordable, accessible, and flexible way. Our Customer Service team is key to DAZN’s success.
Join DAZN as a customer service agent to deliver a World class experience to our English-speaking regions, including the UK & Ireland, North America, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Due to customers' locations, You will work on different shift patterns. You will be the public face of customer service for our passionate users and will use your excellent communication skills to enhance DAZN’s reputation as the number one live sport destination.
This role will be based in our Leeds office in the UK, part of the White Rose Business Park. There is secure parking available and 24/7 access. The Leeds office is very sociable, hosting summer BBQ’s and parties, football events, and free tickets to DAZN live events in person for employees.
The internal job title is Customer Service Agent.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources,
As our new Customer Service Social Agent, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Interact with passionate sports fans daily via social media platforms
- Be a brand ambassador
- Broaden your industry experience by working closely with multiple teams across the business
- Provide valuable feedback to improve the customer experience
- Build your performance and reporting skills by ensuring KPI and SLA adherence
- Be part of an inclusive and dynamic customer service team
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Attention to detail in all communication
- In-depth understanding of social media across multiple platforms
- Strong quality focus and ambition to deliver world class customer service
- Ability to troubleshoot customer queries such as streaming, payment and technical issues
- Teamwork and willingness to follow processes
- Great communication skills, written and oral
Even better if you have:
- Experience working under pressure with the flexibility to meet the requirements of a 24/7 365 day per year operations team
- Previous experience using SalesForce
- Interest in global sports
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.