What's your new role about?
Are you a Research Executive ready to play a pivotal role in all the research we carry out with DAZN customers across the globe? Are you willing to provide a voice for our customers?
If yes, you will work with teams in local markets and across the Central office, utilising your questionnaire writing skills and general research knowledge to effectively run numerous research projects at once with our customers in all markets.
You’ll need to understand our audiences, market landscape, sports and OTT trends. With your analytical skills, eye for detail and self-starter attitude, you’ll fit perfectly into a team of sport fans. In this role as Research Executive, you’ll use your excitement for consumer research to dig into data and use your communication skills to collaborate with internal stakeholders to make sense of the data and really make an impact for our customers.
The Research Executive role sits within the Insights and Analytics team which is part of the broader Subscriptions team at DAZN. With support from a Senior Research Manager, your main job will be to help run our extensive Customer Research programme, from overseeing the running of our regular automated surveys to fielding numerous requests from around the business to run research with our customers. You’ll work with stakeholders both in local DAZN markets and in the Central office, providing your research-based opinion on how the best ways to meet specific objectives. You will oversee ad-hoc projects from start to finish, working with local CRM teams, Central CRM teams, translation and data teams along the way before reporting insight back to key stakeholders.
Ideally, you’ll be proficient in using various online research platforms, such as survey scripting tools. You will have a head for numbers and a heart for people. We work closely and at a fast pace at DAZN, so you’ll be a strong team player whilst able to act proactively and constructively challenge.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Manage requests from local and Central teams for running customer research across all DAZN markets, taking the lead on questionnaire writing and best practise research approaches
- Liaise with local teams and the Central CRM team to coordinate the launch of surveys
- Overseeing internal research projects with DAZN customers from start to finish, including reporting key insight back to stakeholders
- Bring research expertise to Subscription and cross-business initiatives
- Help manage a wide range of research analysis requests (e.g. sports consumption trends, audience sizing and profiling, competitor activity, media and marketing trends)
- Manage multiple tasks at once and the agility to pivot to new priorities as and when they arise (remaining calm under pressure)
- Constantly help develop and improve our team’s inputs and outputs
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 1-3 years’ experience in market research, particularly in data analysis and quantitative methodologies (such as questionnaire design, sampling, etc.)
- Highly proficient in questionnaire writing
- Analytical/numerical capabilities are essential for working with datasets or data tables to draw out insight (and high-level use of Microsoft Office products, in particular Microsoft Excel)
- Highly organised and a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Passion and curiosity for audiences and sports fans, TV and online businesses, emerging platforms and global media developments
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Interest in sports and the media/OTT landscape
- Statistical software, crosstab tools and data analysis methodologies (e.g. Qualtrics, Q software, Tableau)
- Exposure to media and marketing intelligence sources (e.g. GWI)
- Department: Marketing
- Internal Job Title: Research Executive
- Reports To (title): Senior Research Manager
- Career Level: CL 2
- Country and Location: Hammersmith, London
- Hours of Work: Mon – Fri 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: No
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years)
- Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*
- Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
- Matching pension contributions up to 5%
- Travel Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme and more.
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.