What's your new role about?
Do love sport and want to be involved in delivering world-class live sports content for millions of viewers across the globe?
As our new Content Coordinator Editorial, you are responsible for the Editorial workflow of content publishing. You make sure that we use the most emotional sports images on our platform and that our teaser texts make users curious. You also guarantee that our users find our best content easily.
As a sports expert and a fluent German speaker with an intuitive feel for the German language, you are going to be the first touch point for our busy and dynamic production and content hub. You’ll have the opportunity to work autonomously and set trends and new standards as we roll out DAZN across new territories.
Collaboration with members of DAZN’s product, design, operations, marketing and production teams will help you to handle multiple work streams that will form the sound foundations for content visible on DAZN.
There is just one thing we ask from you: as you’ll be working in live sports broadcasting, flexible working hours in line with live sporting events across a range of time zones must be ok for you.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Forward planning based on the DAZN sports schedule to ensure all upcoming events are added to the tournament calendar
- Supporting our Chief Editor in quality control checks on content and rail positions, tile layout, imagery and synopsis for all events.
- Managing CMS content like articles, tournaments and sports with local editors and ensure produced highlights are published in time
- Ensuring the terms used on the product for sports, teams and competitions are correctly translated and relevant to their market
- Monitoring an internal script for discrepancies that could cause impact for a sporting event
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Be able to work flexibly and be available during live sports events (including evenings and weekends)
- Being an expert in multiple different sports and you have a real interest in them
- Fluent in English and German, also in writing
- Organised and efficient at maintaining documentation and systems with an ability to communicate clearly and concisely with multiple teams at all levels
- Great problem-solving skills as you will need to implement issue-resolutions across multiple teams,
- Keep a cool head in a deadline-driven work environment and maintain a high attention to detail
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Understanding of live streaming, VOD and OTT platform
- Basic knowledge of video editing systems
- Reports To (title): Chief Editor
- Career Level: CL2
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: No
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- 30 days’ annual leave, matched pension contributions of 3% of annual salary, company festivities, coffee and other refreshments.
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.