What's your new role about?
Are you an enthusiastic problem-solver experienced in digital application design? Do you want to help build a Sports video streaming service which is watched by millions of people worldwide every day?
As UX/UI Product Designer you will join our teams creating next-generation, powerful yet simple-to-use user interfaces and experiences, for our internal systems and editorial tooling. These are the systems that control how DAZN appears for all of our users worldwide. You’ll be designing web applications that enable our editorial teams to be efficient, react fast, and deliver world-class Sporting content to our users when they want it, across all platforms, around the globe.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Creating hi-fidelity designs, design ideas, user flows, sitemaps and prototypes, delivering these in line with project deadlines (30%)
- Contributing in design discussions with design and development teams, consolidating concepts and driving towards solutions (30%)
- Presenting design decisions to peers, partners, and stakeholders, helping the product design team to articulate and rationalize capabilities against user insights and business goals (20%)
- Leveraging talent for UX and strategic design thinking to create holistic, experiences that solve for user needs and business goals (10%)
- Participating in on-site usability testing to ensure the end-product design provides users with the optimum experience in terms of simplicity, efficiency and effectiveness (10%)
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Skilled in working as a user experience practitioner within a dynamic UX group (preferably agency or consultancy)
- Good knowledge of UI design principles and techniques, UX and interaction design
- Demonstrable UI design skills including creating product designs, design ideas, user flows, sitemaps and prototypes, and interpreting data
- Proven experience working in UX teams to deliver solutions
- Experience working with development teams, discussing priorities and technology constraints to ensure products meet requirements and are delivered on schedule
- Excellent working knowledge of key design tools (Sketch, Invision, Marvel etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, with experience presenting to and influencing product, business, team members and other stakeholders
- Ability to absorb, challenge where necessary and act on constructive feedback
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THIS TOO
- Proven ability to deliver innovative experiences for one or more of Mobile, Tablet, Desktop and TV form factors, with a working knowledge of distinct design constraints and nuances.
Regrettably, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship, so you must be eligible to work in the UK on a permanent basis – UK / EU citizen or ILR.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in nine countries. Our goal is to change the world of sport for fans, connecting them & bringing them closer to every aspect of the game. We’re one of the fastest growing sports media companies in the world and as such, work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive environment. We’re passionate about what we do, particularly when it comes to building a great product for our customers. Our Product team works collaboratively with the Engineering team to continue optimizing our OTT Product and serve even more happy customers around the world.
We stream sports to fans directly through DAZN, featuring the widest arry of live and on-demand content ever offered on one platform. We partner with the biggest rights holders across football (Champions League, Europa League, English Premier League, La Liga, Serie A and 25+ more), boxing, Formula 1, NFL, NHL Baseball, Basketball, Rugby, Golf and many more, produce the best content ourselves, and operate some of the world’s biggest digital sports platforms.
If you’re looking to really make your mark on a fast growing global product, this is your chance.