What's your new role about?
We are Eleven, now a DAZN group company. Bringing our expanded capabilities in the live sports streaming sector and establishing ourselves as a global leader. This acquisition offers several benefits, including entering new territories, generating revenue through social media, and acquiring additional football rights. We are thrilled to announce that we are now the official broadcaster for top football leagues and international content in Portugal and Belgium, as well as local baseball in Taiwan.
join DAZN Taiwan as Senior Marketing Executive to play a significant role in the expansion of DAZN in Taiwan. You will be a key figure in promoting the growth of the DAZN Taiwan business, working with teams across the world, and understanding and adapting the remit to meet DAZN Taiwan growth objectives.
You must be a proven executor and should consider communication as one of your most valuable assets. As well as assisting your line manager (Marketing Manager) you will work with DAZN teams around the world and your ability to establish and maintain relationships across a spectrum of internal stakeholders and external suppliers is of key importance.
This role will be based in Taiwan.
Please note, our Talent Acquisition team and some Hiring teams are based in the UK so parts of the recruitment process will be in English. Please also upload your resume in English, thanks!
As our new Senior Marketing Executive you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work closely with multiple other in-house departments being up to speed and able to guarantee best-in-class distribution of our content across our social media channels and publisher partners
- Manage and refine partnership relations and hold re-occurring partnership review sessions
- Onboard and manage affiliate partnerships
- Establish and optimize workflows with partners and internal teams around content briefs and content delivery for DAZN to be able to scale the operation
- Manage DAZN’s social media channels across all relevant platforms and help to maximize reach and engagement into our target audience
- Manage and own single social media campaigns
- Experience in digital publishing and/or social media
- Passion for sports, with a deep understanding of how fans want to consume it
- Ability and willingness to work flexibly around sport events (weekends and evenings)
- Brilliant understanding of social media
- Good understanding of the value of content to publishers
- Understanding of the coherence between content and commercial KPIs within publisher strategies
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.