What's your new role about?
HERE’S SOME INFORMATION FOR YOU?
Are you ready to take the challenge to be involvedamong the first in new projects and initiatives across a fast-growing international company? You will work with multiple teams toidentify and assess their individual risks and controls.
If you want to be responsible for supporting the strategic vision, adding value to the development of the enterprise risk strategy and orchestrate the maturity of risk management in support of our Information Security Risk and IT Risk Management programthen apply to join our GRC department today.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Familiarity with internet ecosystem elements such as ISPs, domain names, Whois, IP addresses, hosting providers, and the broader landscape of internet governance.
- Demonstrated expertise in conducting technical investigations involving websites with direct download, streaming video, and P2P.
- Knows packet capturing techniques and analysis using Wireshark/ Charles Proxy for pirate IPTVs or android apps.
- Proficiency in utilizing investigative tools, including whois, (reverse) DNS lookups, traceroute, and packet capture analysis.
- Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) skills are essential.
- Solid understanding of the Internet ecosystem, anti-piracy measures, and copyright infringement issues.
- Broad technical expertise with a strong grasp of TCP/IP, Internet routing, HTTP(S), and DNS.
- A background in IT security is preferable.
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Proactiveness, confidence, prioritization, accountability
- Creative and efficient problem-solving skills, with an ability to produce results in a timely manner.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in the use of Office suite tools, Power BI will be added advantage.
Here's a little more about us…
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
With more than 3,000 employees in over 30 countries, our goal is to change the world of sport for fans, connecting them & bringing them closer to every aspect of the game. We’re one of the fastest growing sports media companies in the world and as such, work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive environment. We’re passionate about what we do, particularly when it comes to the intersection between sports and technology.
We cover just about every aspect of digital sports media. We stream sports to fans directly through DAZN, partner with the biggest rights holders including WTA, NFL, FIBA, Matchroom and CONMEBOL, produce the best content and data for broadcasters, media companies, sports teams and sponsors and operate some of the world’s biggest digital sports platforms.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, our content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.