What's your new role about?
DAZN has signed an agreement with Infront and the European Handball Federation (EHF) and EHF Marketing (EHFM) to manage and exploit worldwide media rights to their events for the next 10 years (2020-2030) and take the lead role in defining and managing all aspects of content production and distribution.
EHF and EHFM organize and operate the ‘pinnacle’ of European handball competitions. This project is about ‘transforming the sport’, establishing handball and the EHF competitions as a leading sports property on the global sports market.
A key component of the deal will see the DAZN/ Infront EHF Content Production Team define and deliver a content plan to drive up the value of the rights for EHF key competitions and events.
You will be based in our Madrid office, but due to the nature of the work you may be required on rare occasions to work outside of normal working hours, so it is essential that you can arrange your journey to and from work outside of public transport hours.
Please provide your CV and supporting application documents in English.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Managing production operational budgets and tracking costs for all handball content whilst being responsible for raising purchase orders and processing supplier and client invoices.
- Production management of content creation, producing quotes and overseeing delivery schedules.
- Onboarding new suppliers, producing staff and freelancer rotas
- Collaborating with internal teams such as HR for supplier onboarding and Post Bookings for freelancer and facilities bookings and cost reports.
- Following and reviewing processes and workflows within the department and the group.
- Arranging any logistics for team travel to HQ.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Previous experience of working in live/post-production environments, ideally including content production for multi-platform distribution.
- Confidence in budget management and cost tracking.
- Proven efficient project management such as coordination of teams and production rotas.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks in a fast-moving environment.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience in production of international sports events.
- European languages.
- Department: DAZN Global Event Production Services
- Type: Permanent
- Reports To: Senior Production Manager
- Career Level: 3
- Location: Madrid - Spain
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries
- Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in Austria, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Switzerland and the United States
- In 2020, we will dramatically increase our presence, expanding to more than 200 countries and territories.
- Guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- Work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality, diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities.