What's your new role about?
We are going to change sports media forever, by putting the consumer first, providing more sport, no long contracts, and a single low monthly fee.
As a Community Project Coordinator at DAZN you will be responsible for coordinating an exciting and engaging community experience for our costumer.
What we would need from you? You will be a confident communicator with fluency in both German and English and you will be skilled at maintaining timelines and documentation, including generating and presenting reports, managing meetings and updates.
You will be one of our key employees to co-ordinating all kind of community project activities, enabling us to learn what DAZN users like about using DAZN, what we can improve and which new features we should focus on. To find out our user’s feedback, you’ll co-ordinate a pipeline of testing activities in collaboration with the DAZN regional and central teams to engage and excite our customers in new and current markets.
In this role, you will provide insight and data ahead of new market launches, feature rollouts and feedback direct from the people who matter the most, our customers.
In this role within our global strategy and insight team you will work with team members in other European countries, the US and Japan. You will be reporting to our Senior Community Coordinator based in Germany. This role will be based in our amazing head office in Munich, Germany.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, matched pension contributions of 3% of annual salary, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
As our new Community Project Co-coordinator, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Day to day mgmt. of the Beta community and its users
- Create and manage tests, projects and surveys using the community tools
- Coordination with stakeholders and support of the teams in the creation of tests, projects and surveys
- Moderation of the Beta community and direct communication with testers
- Analysis of test results and tester feedback as well as creation of reports
- Coordination with internal stakeholders and test participants as appropriate on the resolution of problems
- Administration of Beta Community projects, using tools such as Centercode and Qualtrics
- Support the Customer Community team with the mgmt. of the activity pipeline
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Fluency in English and German
- Confident communication across internal stakeholders and external customer communities
- Outstanding organisational skills, with the ability to set priorities, goals and timelines to achieve maximum productivity
- Experience with project management, delivering concurrent activities to deadlines
- Experience with coordinating consumer facing projects and communications, in line with company guidelines and brand messaging
- Knowledge of testing tools, practices and processes
- An understanding of the OTT marketplace
Even better if you have:
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel for reporting, sharing documents & building presentations on an ad-hoc basis.
- Experience with analysing data and creating reports
- Willingness to learn and pick up new technologies
- Ability to work independently and creative problem-solving
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.