What's your new role about?
Do you want to be part of a team that engineers a global product that’s used by millions of users daily?
DAZN is one of the fastest-growing OTT companies in the world and streams over 40 different sports, from more than 300 different leagues, in over 200 countries. Since we launched in 2016, we have streamed more than 1 billion hours of content!
As a Release Manager in the Product Engineeringgroup, you’ll play a crucial role indelivering DAZN’s native application to the different stores and delivery channels. With 10 different release channels,including Google Play Store, Apple App Store, Amazon Store, you will be managing the releases and release process across all channels.
You will take a crucial part of managing what goes into the release from multiple teams in Poland and India. You will also be managing the quality approval process of the releases
You will be working with Business Development to establish a solid relationship with the multiple stores or release channels (e.g. through partners)
There's so much we must do. Get ready for the journey.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Managing multiple release for Android Mobile, Android TV, Apple iOS, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku TV and more
- Managing what goes into each of the releases from multiple release trains and from multiple teams in Poland and India
- Managing the quality process for the release candidates and for rolling them into production
- Managing the rollout strategy for each of the release channels
- Working with Product and Engineering teams to manage the release scope and timelines
- Act as a liaison between DAZN and external stakeholders, balancing stakeholder relations and DAZN’s time to market
- Be the administrator of the developer consoles, responsible for the submission and release of updates
- Drive DAZN’s release technical strategy across living room devices, implementing and documenting best practices throughout the process
- Develop and own KPIs to support release & platform health
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience in Mobile app release, and releasing to Google Play Store / Apple App Store
- Experience in working with multiple teams and multiple release trains
- Experience in Jira
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience in A/B experimentation
- Technical experience in SW development
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.