What's your new role about?
Our Finance Team in Poland is hiring!
Have you ever thought of being responsible for the Reporting area in sport, media segment?
In DAZN we are giving you this opportunity as we need a new player in our Reporting Team!
You take ownership of the preparation and reconciliation of DAZN consolidated accounts, moreover, you will be doing the statutory analysis of company structure. Are you a master of Excel? That's great! It will be your primary environment to maintain duties involved directly with a month and year-end procedures. Your responsibilities will include analysis of group position, elimination of intragroup transactions, reconciliation of accounts, records translation and drafting financial statements.
Do you speak English fluently? Perfect! This role lets use it daily having contact with foreign stakeholders.
Don't waste any more time! Build your career with us at DAZN!
HERE’ S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Preparation and reconciliation of DAZN consolidated accounts
- Statutory analysis of company structure
- Maintaining duties involved directly with a month and year-end procedures
- Analysis of group position
- Elimination of intragroup transactions
- Records translation and drafting financial statements
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 2-3 years of experience in audit or corporate accounting - preferred
- Proficient with MS Office package with emphasize on Excel
- Experience of working within consolidation and statutory reporting environment
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Sense of organisation to work in fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Thorough understanding of accounting rules
- Ability to set priorities
THE BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY...
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development.
- We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- Benefits also include medical insurance, group insurance, Multisport card and flexible working arrangements.
- We have a break room with PlayStation, table soccer, ping-pong table and massage chair.
- You can also enjoy breakfast and fruits throughout the week.
Here's a little more about us…
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world. Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
. If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport. Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere. DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles. The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon. To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com