What's your new role about?
Are you interested in the opportunity to work both at the forefront of content marketing strategy and directly with major social platforms and other partners? It’s a great time to grow your career with DAZN as we expand globally and continue to grow our partnerships in new territories.
As Social Partnerships Manager at DAZN, you’ll play a key role in the development of DAZN’s content marketing strategy, covering social and other content distribution partners, platforms and opportunities. You will work with both our partners and our in-market teams to strategically define DAZN’s approach to content marketing, and help us deliver measurable success in all our key territories. You will lead and take ownership of some key partner relationships and be expected to identify and create new opportunities with partners, seeing those through to deliver tangible ROI.
This will be a great chance to use your commercial expertise and experience in social media and content marketing in a global and dynamic new role. If this sounds like a great next step for you, then please apply to connect with us and find out more!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Developing our strategy – Support the Head of Social Partnerships in setting objectives and strategy for our content distribution efforts based on market and consumer insights, delivering against a set of brand metrics and contribution to subscriber growth
- Partner management – you will be a direct point of contact for some of DAZN’s most important strategic platform partners, and you will help us derive maximum strategic benefit from those relationships
- Supporting our in-market teams – work with Content Strategy and local Content Marketing teams to jointly craft an effective plan for our key territories
- Driving our analytics forward – support the development of our objectives, KPIs and measurement channel-by-channel, and work with research, insights and analytics teams to deliver a reporting framework for a broad set of internal stakeholders
- Working across DAZN business units including Product Development, Customer Experience, Distribution and Customer Services to drive forward our Content Marketing agenda across the business
HERE ARE SOME SKILLS THAT WILL HELP YOU IN THIS ROLE
- Experience in Marketing, Content Marketing and/or Social Media roles at brands, agencies, social platforms or broadcasters
- Deep fluency and demonstrable experience working across all major social media platforms and the wider digital publishing ecosystem
- Strong communication and presentation skills – you’ll be working with a broad range of stakeholders around the globe and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Excellent project management and multitasking, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical mindset, data-driven and commercially minded
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Paid social experience promoting content across Facebook or other platforms
- Working understanding of YouTube Content ID and Facebook Rights Manager
- Familiarity with Facebook Analytics, YouTube Analytics and other social listening and analytics tools
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries.
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories.
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles.
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.