What's your new role about?
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans. Our new Hyderabad tech hub will be the engine that drives us forward to the future. We’re pushing boundaries and doing things no-one has done before. Here, you have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen - to make a difference for our customers. When you join DAZN you will work on projects that impact millions of lives thanks to your critical contributions to our global products.
The Oracle HCM Technical Consultant is responsible for the technical aspects of Oracle Fusion HCM, including customization, integration, and technical support. This role requires a deep understanding of Oracle HCM architecture, programming, and system integration.
- Customize and extend Oracle Fusion HCM functionalities.
- Integrate Oracle HCM with other enterprise systems and manage APIs.
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot issues.
- Handle data migration and system upgrades.
- Monitor and optimize system performance.
- Implement and audit technical security measures.
- Maintain technical documentation and share knowledge.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a technical role within Oracle Fusion HCM.
- Expertise in the technical aspects of Core HR modules, including data migration and system integration.
- Technical skills in setting up, customizing, and maintaining the Absence Management and Time and Labor modules.
- Experience in developing custom reports and integrating reporting tools within Oracle HCM.
- Experience with Oracle HCM cloud technology, SQL, BI Publisher, and HCM Extracts.
- Proven track record in system integrations and data migrations.
- Strong programming skills, especially in SQL and Java.
- Knowledge of Oracle HCM architecture and cloud technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Ability to perform system maintenance and health checks.
- Familiarity with data protection and compliance standards.
- Effective communication skills for technical documentation and team collaboration.
- Strong technical understanding of Core HR, Absence Management, Time and Labor modules.
- Advanced skills in Business Intelligence (BI) tools and analytics platforms integrated with Oracle HCM.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, our content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.