What's your new role about?
In this role you’ll use your analytical skills to support our growing digital analytics team, designing cross-platform analytics data models with a particular focus on native mobile and living room applications. You will be part of an analytics centre of excellence delivering implementation, reporting, and analysis. As part of our larger Applied Machine Learning & Analytics function, you will also work beside other data professionals with the opportunity for ongoing knowledge share and learning.
Based in Hammersmith, you will use your top-notch data analysis and data visualisation skills to provide insights to DAZN’s Product function, across a wide array of projects essential to the growth of DAZN from supporting Discovery, Personalisation, Acquisition, Retention, Playback, and New Markets.
As part of our digital analytics team, you will use Firebase, Google Tag Manager and Google Measurement Protocol to configure analytics data collection across multiple platforms. You will ensure best practice is followed and help structure reporting in Google Analytics and Firebase for use by our team as well as other stakeholders. As DAZN is improving non-stop, we’ll always aim go with the latest trends in data analytics, meaning you’ll constantly get to develop your analytical expertise too.
To keep it simple: You'll have the opportunity to support a wide array of projects in Product, and help build and maintain key areas of the data collection foundation at DAZN.
Get in touch with us if you enjoy utilizing digital analytics to uncover and deliver insights for stakeholders.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Interact with business stakeholders across departments such as DevOps and Product Management to define project requirements and construct data model inputs, implement tagging, analyse and communicate results
- Along with fellow Analytics team members, own the tag management data layer and analytics data model (through Firebase, Measurement Protocol and Google Tag Manager), ensuring consistent approach and process is followed and maintaining documentation and instruction as required
- Providing insight on customer journeys across our key funnels (sign-up, conversion, etc.) working with other stakeholders to optimize and improve business outcomes
- Contribute to a centre of excellence for Digital Analytics, providing day-to-day support to Product and other team stakeholders, as well as more formalized training and Education to help improve proficiency across the business
- Partner with our global Reporting & Data Science teams to deliver high quality solutions and facilitate knowledge sharing
- Deliver projects in an agile, scrum-based environment
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 2 years’ experience in an insights-focused role, implementing reporting framework and provisioning analysis from digital analytics tools (Google Analytics, Firebase Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Applied reporting & tag management platform experience with a keen interest to support us with e-commerce and media solutions
- Experience leveraging digital analytics for native mobile applications
- Ability to effectively utilize data visualisation tools such as Google Data Studio and Tableau
- You need to have a solution-based and active mindset, with ability to translate business problems into clear and concise reports
- Confident in conversing with stakeholders across departments and teams, navigating both technical and non-technical elements, and ability to effectively compile and present insights to varied audiences
- Working knowledge of report development framework (requirements gathering, documentation, data collection, exploration, report development, UAT, & production).
- We welcome applications from graduates (Bachelor or Master) of a STEM subject, or an equivalent background
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Working knowledge and/or experience with Google Big Query
- Google Analytics & Tag Management certifications are preferred
- Previous experience working on Google Tag Management & Google Analytics projects on a Global scale
- Experience with data manipulation using SQL & Python; familiarity with Data Science tools (DataIku, etc.)
- A strong interest in Sports, both as a fan and as an industry
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.