What's your new role about?
In this role, you will work closely within a team of Infrastructure engineers to provide support for infrastructure products and services. You will help to maintain and deliver new and inspired solutions for the business. You’ll work with colleagues to investigate and develop techniques and practices to extend our open-source and enterprise components, emphasizing good design, scalability, and future proofing. As a senior engineer of the infrastructure team, you will assist with mentoring and development of your peers and enable the cross-pollination of knowledge to the wider business.
Collaborating closely with other infrastructure team members, you will be exposed to cutting edge tooling, integrations, and automation technologies. Your contributions will directly shape and realise the global infrastructure strategy. Leveraging DAZN’s heavy investment in technology products, you will gain knowledge in all facets of infrastructure support, including configuration management, virtualisation, containerisation, and information security.
In this exciting position, you will have the opportunity to leverage your skills to provide best of class support for systems that will empower DAZN to deliver the best live sports streaming product in the world.
This role will be based in our brand new Hyderabad office. Join us in India’s beautiful “City of Pearls” and bring your ambition to life.
Benefits will include access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- 5 years+ as a Infrastructure Solution Architect, 10 years + overall in IT
- Experience in solution design, documentation and delivering technical solutions on an enterprise scale, following best practises and a high standard of delivery.
- Experience in designing complex technical solutions that ensure data governance, resiliency and security principles are followed.
- Excellent customer engagement skills to capture business requirements from the stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation skills to deliver technical designs to both technical teams and key business stakeholders such as the C-Suite.
- Excellent communications skills to a variety of audiences and the production of accurate written documentation.
- Familiarity with IT Infrastructure systems life cycle management, from design through to implementation and management.
- Experience in Windows, Linux, and common infrastructure technologies such as virtualisation and storage.
- Solid foundation of common infrastructure and authentication technologies (e.g. IDP, LDAP, DNS, SSH, NFS, Load Balancing)
- Ability to self-research and identify best practices from industry sources.
Even better if you have:
- Solution Architecture certification in relevant Infrastructure Technologies, e.g. VMware, Hyper-V, ITIL, RHEL, Microsoft, Networking etc.
- Experience in architecting Hybrid/Multi-cloud technologies, with a focus on resiliency.
- Experience in public cloud services such as Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in Akamai/Cloudflare and other CDN technologies.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, our content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.