What's your new role about?
How does working on a global product with the chance to shape a new generation of sports fans, in a fast-paced and international environment make you feel? How would you like to know that our live sports program for our Spanish broadcast linear channels is fully in your hands?
In this brand new role, you will overall responsibility for our linear channels in Spain. You'll work with Production, Editorial and Studios teams as well Central Planning to create engaging live and non-live content schedules, promo placements and oversee the final quality channels output.
You will have the chance to supervise linear channel content & promotional assets, artworks and metadata, making sure all of them are provided to the relevant internal and external stakeholders. You will also be responsible for rights compliance of channels output.
Please be aware that there will need to be some flexible working in evenings and weekends due to the sporting calendar.
We would be grateful if you would please submit your application and any supporting documents in English please.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Shape our linear channels, defining the editorial strategy, look, feel and final output
- Be responsible for audience results and linear channels’ business objectives
- Supervise channels’ quality output, making sure they are compliant with internal policies, rightsholders obligations and local laws
- Attend weekly and monthly planning meetings with local and central teams to make sure all live and non-live content fits with channels audience and business objectives
- Liaise with Production, Customer Engagement and Studios leads to ensure content consistency across linear channels and OTT
- Liaise with Broadcast Operations teams and Customer Support in case of issues
- Report to SVP/ VPs, Content Production and Editorial leads on content performance across all channels. Provide insights and guidance
- Be key local contact for external partners, Marketing, Production, Rights Management, Content Development, Sales, and Content Performance on all linear channels related issues
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Fluent in English and Spanish (written and oral)
- Experience working in sports production, broadcasting and VOD content
- Experience working on linear channels
- Sports obsessed with strong editorial skills
- Evidence of strong team development, collaboration and influence
- A willingness to quickly understand and ability to work across a large variety of sports and prepared to work to a flexible schedule driven by the demands of the sporting calendar
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Particular knowledge or expertise of football and motor sports
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.