What's your new role about?
Du suchst nach Freiheit in der Gestaltung von CRM-Kampagnen, willst dich auf strategische und kreative Arbeit fokussieren und dabei nicht auf einen Top-Class Tech Stack verzichten?
Dann werde Teil unseres CRM Teams und kümmere dich um die Cross-Channel Kommunikation mit unser Kunden – Sportfans wie du und ich!
With an intuitive understanding of customer experience, you will find out what’s important to our customers (we call them ‘fans’) and then create game changing multi-channel marketing experiences that resonate with and engage them in order to make them happy and loyal customers.
The Regional Lifecycle Marketing Team is a top-performing, awesome team of 3 at its core and embedded into the local Marketing Team as well as the Global Lifecycle Marketing Community – so you get both: The warmth and passion of a local team, but also benefit from a world-class global team ensuring you have the latest technology and strategies at hand to serve our customers.
We love doing what we do, try to improve every day and even if it gets busy, we stick together as a team and help each other succeed.
This role can be based in Berlin, Munich or London - we really don't mind.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, family-friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunities for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our Senior CRM Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Plan, produce, communicate, co-ordinate and report on digital cross-channel CRM campaigns in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Support optimization of conversion funnels and on-platform experience across web, mobile apps and Smart TV applications.
- Deliver local strategic initiatives against retention, engagement and win-back targets.
- Run A/B tests and onsite experimentation.
- Work with Product & Analytics teams to measure the impact of CRM activities and identify opportunities.
You’ll be set up for success in this role if you have:
- Fluent language skills in German and English
- Expertise in digital CRM and cross-channel communication, including Mobile CRM and digital media.
- Experience in creative marketing communication and briefing campaigns
- Understanding of engagement and retention metrics
- Expertise launching A/B tests
Even better if you have:
- Experience working in a digital, eCommerce or subscription-based environment
- Familiarity using Marketing Automation Technology Platforms e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Familiar launching new and innovative digital products & services
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.