What's your new role about?
Do you know, love and enjoy all thing sport and CRM?
Do you enjoy leading within a fast-moving, commercial environment?
How about being involved at the very beginning with the launch and scale up of a sports media business in our newest European territory?
As an experienced CRM Professional, you will lead the definition and execution of the CRM strategy for Spain. A passionate sports fan with an intuitive understanding of customer experience, you’ll harness your knowledge in digital & mobile CRM to run a program of personalised communications that strengthen our relationships with customers and drive engagement on our platform. You will have experience setting up and operating marketing technology platforms to deliver highly personalised and relevant direct communications. With strong analytical skills you will be comfortable translating complex data and insight into simple and meaningful customer initiatives and communications. You will have experience working with agencies and will have run successful CRM programme for a major brand or sports property either from an in-house or agency position.
As English language proficiency is a requirement for the role, please submit a CV written in English.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Develop and continually optimize the local CRM strategy, including customer journey optimisation, in alignment with the global strategy, to deliver personalized customer experiences throughout the entire journey.
- Own the execution of the strategy supported by central and local resources. Work together with the wider Marketing Team in the region, local Customer Service and local Programming.
- Provide regular analysis & reporting on success metrics (e.g. customer conversion, engagement/ retention, win-back) to the business.
- Develop deep understanding of our customer base and share these insights with the wider Marketing, Programming and CS team.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience leading CRM initiatives (brand or agency-side) from end-to-end (strategy to day-to-day execution, analysis/ reporting)
- Proven experience in digital CRM media, email / mobile app campaign management, analytics, & conversion optimisation.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven dynamic work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Proficiency with Marketing Automation Technology Platforms.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, innovative and collaborative international environment
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- 6+ years CRM experience
- Experience working in an international environment / global organisation
- Experience launching new and innovative digital products & services
SPAIN BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- We’re currently working on our benefits package, but this will include annual leave plus bank holidays.
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
- Department: Marketing
- Internal Job Title: Senior CRM Manager - Spain
- Reports To (title): VP of Marketing
- Career Level: 4
- Country and Location: Spain, Madrid
- Hours of Work: Full Time
- Line Management Responsibility: Yes
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in five territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available in Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Austria US, Canada and Japan on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles. We’ll be launching in Spain early 2019.