What's your new role about?
As Transmission Scheduler you will be responsible for planning and scheduling all content across our multi-channel sports OTT product.
You will be key in liaising between our promo, production and marketing teams ensuring we are providing customers relevant promotional content before, during and after their chosen event.
You will be work closely with the marketing, production and live TX team to ensure all of our content is scheduled and ready for transmission. You will focus on international feeds ensuring all broadcast presentation events are scheduled accurately and are downloaded to transmission by the agreed deadlines and providing cover for any channel as necessary.
Your role will involve scheduling all content that will appear on our multi-channel platform to draw customers to our platform to watch varying sports content on our OTT product.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Prepare schedules, making sure all events, links and any other transmission instructions are correctly added.
- Disseminate schedule information to live TX team along with marketing, promo and regional production teams.
- Ensure transmission playlists are 100% accurate before downloading to transmission.
- Ensuring that all content displayed on the site showcases the breadth of matches available and their relevance to the local market.
- Liaise with transmission on any changes or errors that may occur and adjust schedules accordingly.
- Ensure that all issues are resolved in accordance with internal or external SLA’s.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Ability to work consistently and accurately.
- Experience of scheduling and scheduling systems.
- Knowledge of broadcasting sports content from around the world.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Relationship management - the ability to build and develop relationships quickly with a variety of individuals
- Knowledge of Media GeniX What’sOn
- German, Italian or Japanese language
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme* and more.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- *Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
- Department: Transmission
- Job Title: Transmission Scheduler
- Type: Full Time Permanent
- Reports To (title): Transmission Team Leader
- Career Level: CL2
- Location: Leeds, UK
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: No