What's your new role about?
Do you want to be part of a brand-new role within our growing marketing and subscription function?
At DAZN we are willing to meet two CRM Executives with either B2B or B2C expertise, ready to join our team within our growing marketing and subscription function.
You will help deliver our customer communications strategy globally, for our new “DAZN business” product.
Moving away from the dependency of traditional linear operations, DAZN’s new business platform will create a more flexible viewing experience offering substantial more choice for our business customers. Our ambition is to provide commercial venues a sports service that will bring in more customers, who will stay longer and visit more frequently.
You will have experience of working with agencies and will have run successful initiatives for a major brand or sports property either in-house or at an agency.
DAZN exists to fuel the fire of sport in everyone. Do you want to be part of it?
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Support CRM Manager to Implement CRM strategy & tactical plans across DAZN business.
- Deliver excellent customer experiences throughout the CRM ecosystem against conversion, retention/ engagement and win-back targets
- Optimise user journeys on the platform against CRM targets and identify new opportunities.
- Provide full analysis and reporting on the performance of our CRM activities and subscription lifecycle in market
- Brief campaign creative & work alongside editorial team to ensure engaging content in all customer communications
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 2-3 years’ experience in a dedicated CRM role
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar platform
- B2B and/or B2C experience
- Sports fan / enthusiast
- Track record of strategy support and planning for CRM programs
- Proven experience in development, optimization and analysis of multi-channel campaigns (email / mobile)
- Outstanding organizational, planning and time-management skills
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Degree level (or equivalent) education in related subject
- Experience working in a digital, mobile or subscription-based environment
- Experience working in an international environment / global organisation
- Experience in SVOD and OTT industries
- Experience in creation of designed layouts with Adobe Photoshop
- Department: Marketing - Retention
- Reports To: CRM Manager
- Career Level: CL2
- Country and Location: London
- Hours of Work: 37.5 per week
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.