What's your new role about?
You will be responsible for developing our market entry and rights acquisition strategy alongside managing communications and documentation with internal teams and rights holders throughout the rights cycle.
You will play a key role in providing support to all members of our commercial Strategy team and assist with the day to day organisation of the team’s strategic planning, rights documentation and communications. You will develop a strong relationship with key commercial stakeholders and become an invaluable member of the team.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Provide day to day organisation and support for the DAZN Strategy: Rights and Distribution team
- Assist with rights communication process between DAZN Strategy: Rights and Distribution and all relevant Perform teams
- Manage & track rights database and DAZN rights publications, ensuring all information is up to date
- Maintain central document store for contracts and supporting information and chase down any outstanding information
- Assist planning of Strategic projects and ensure timeframes and deadlines are met
- Assist DAZN Central Strategy Team with day to day organisation and support
- Support day to day internal management of rights queries and dissemination of information across business
- Manage on-boarding process with clients and agencies, ensuring all key information is sent to relevant internal teams in a timely fashion
- Assist senior members of the team with travel bookings and administration
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an administration or project co-ordinator role
- Highly organised and able to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and able to communicate with all seniority levels
- Skilled in Microsoft office, particular Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional attention to detail and able to manage highly sensitive information
- Confident and self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Interest in the sports and media industries
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Honest and straightforward with your communication and open to feedback.
- Passionately curious.
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme* and more.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- *Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon. To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com