What's your new role about?
We are looking for an experienced coordinator to work with in a busy sports-based broadcaster in a 24/7 demanding environment. You will have experience in scheduling resources across a range of sports in both the live and post environment. You will work within a dynamic team supporting and ensuring that production workflows across global facilities are maintained.
You will work closely with the Global Resource Manager and play a supporting role in the senior Production Services management team. Assisting the utilisation of resources across a global estate and reporting emerging trends with the resources allocated.
You will act as a liaison between our production teams and third-party suppliers, working with production and bookings teams to ensure that requirements for each project are carefully planned with optimum efficiency and resilience to the content.
The team are a hard working and determined bunch but are friendly and supportive of each other, constantly finding ways to make the working day go successfully. This teams sits perfectly across several areas of the business and are key in supporting delivery of content for various internal clients. This is a great time to join the team as we expand into new and exciting opportunities within DAZN.
This role can be based in Leeds/Remote or London/Remote.
Benefits will depend on your location but will include access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Global Resource Coordinator you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Support the Bookings Resource Manager by helping oversee day to day operations of all areas across both live and post production, including bookings procedures and Production facility resourcing, utilisation and forecasting.
- Work with Production teams and operational staff to ensure the correct resourcing and smooth running of all production projects that come through regional facilities.
- Gather metrics on the utilisation of the project and providing data to support KPI reporting.
- Assist in governance for Production workflows in our international offices to ensure an integrated and efficient approach to resourcing, workflow, strategy and business process.
- Participate in forecasting facility requirements to achieve maximum utilisation and working with third party suppliers when this resource would be used.
- Communicate effectively with clients and colleagues ensuring clarity of information.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience of working in an operational role with in a broadcast environment.
- Commercial awareness by efficiently coordinating utilisation of resource through forecasting, budgeting, and gathering of data for KPI’s.
- A good understanding of broadcast workflows and implementing these.
- A good understanding of post-production workflows and implementing these.
- The ability to manage multiple requirements and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with bookings systems to monitor and book content across recording facilities, production suites and commentary resources.
- Experience using scheduling documents to forecast high concurrency dates and providing suggestions on how to coordinate such periods.
Even better if you have:
- Experience of working in sport, or an interest in it.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 in particular excel.
- Experience working with global teams, and the ability to speak any other languages
- Experience of managing global logistics
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.