What's your new role about?
Do you like the pride of being at the front line of the support team - then you are meant to be here!
If you want to be a pro and you are set to own the responsibility of supporting variety of systems - this might just be the perfect role for you.
With your background in system administration and customer handling, you will get the chance to acquire expertise in world class systems in this era. Service Desk is DAZN’s first line support team for its employees and is an integral part of system administration. On a day to day basis, you will interact with a lot of people within the business supporting them on their enquiries, managing system access as well as troubleshoot and resolve any issues within your remit.
How will you stand out to us?
· Knowledge in System Administration, automation.
· Excellent in English language – verbal and written
... the rest we can teach you with your hunger to make an impact.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Monitor workflow and respond to enquiries via email, chat, tickets and community
- Escalate and engage technical teams swiftly if the issue is out of your scope.
- Troubleshoot isolated issues.
- Manage user activation and deactivation. Understanding the permissions required for each designation and applying those on the account.
- Manage system configuration
- Create documentations
- On board new systems into our support structure and learn them
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- A university or college qualification in computer services, information technology systems, or computer programming.
- Experience in system administration.
- Ability to understand and read between the lines of the customers query.
- Email etiquettes
- Patience, attentiveness and adaptive to change
- Good time management skills, adhering to the schedules, managing activities based on priority.
- Experience in working on Office 365 apps
- Excellent in English language - written and verbal
- Must be able to work in shifts which will include weekends, public holidays and overnights.
- Good broadband connectivity that enables working from home effectively.
NOT ESSENTIAL, BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Sports knowledge.
- Experience in working on ServiceNow, Atlassian apps (Jira, Confluence).
- Knowledge in programming language, scripting.
- An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential.
- Internal Job Title: Analyst – Service Desk
- Reports To (title): Team Leader – Service Desk
- Location: India ,Mangalore
- Hours of Work: 24/7 process - 9 hours shift pattern - ( 2 - weekend offs)
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.