What's your new role about?
Managing our advertising campaigns in a live sports broadcasting environment sounds just like what you are looking for?
The combined strength of our brands, products, editorial, video content and data-led insights puts us in a unique position in the sports media space to offer brands the ability to target audiences across any platform with focused personalised communications.
With your drive and ambition, you will join our ever-evolving business to oversee all aspects of advertising delivery in DACH region, ideally drawing on your previous experience working in a live broadcast or OTT environment. Your core focus is to support the DACH team and work closely with Sales and Client Service teams to execute and manage advertising campaigns. Using your hawk eye to spot the fine details and your impressive organisational skills, you will establish new and improve existing processes to manage campaigns effectively.
Ideally you will have knowledge and experience working across various systems within Digital Media including: Google (AdManager), Oracle (BlueKai, Moat), Amazon (TAM) and SCV. Using these skills, you will be in a position to identify and resolve any issues that may arise with our ad server technology.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Manage and traffic digital advertising campaigns across all DAZN properties, including OTT, digital and social platforms
- Provide additional optimization recommendations on improving performance and revenue fulfilment for all managed campaigns
- Identify and resolve technical issues related to ad server technology and/or ad tag implementations for both clients and internal teams.
- Running availability forecasts for campaigns
- Provide top class analysis and reporting using all other available reporting tools (f.e. Conviva)
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise including reporting discrepancies, creative policing, and client issues
- Providing cover for various team members and regions based on business needs
- Working closely with Production & Programming teams to create and categorise ad inventory and to enable operational and sales team to forecast available video ad inventory
- Working across different advertising and data platforms, including Google AdManager, Advert Insertion (DAI), BlueKai (Oracle), Moat, CRM (Microsoft Dynamic), Media Genix
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience with ad serving technologies, specifically Google Ad Manager, and working with programmatic (DSP, SSP) vendors and their platforms
- Knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem, technologies, and terminology
- Knowledge of Programmatic trading including Private deals
- Fluency in English and German
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- 2-3 years’ digital advertising operations experience (Google Ad Manager/DAI is a plus)
- Comprehension of streaming video technologies – HLS, DASH, SMOOTH, VAST/VPAID, Client and Server-Side DAI
- Experience working for sites who sell/traffic booking for owned and operated and 3rd party represented sites
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and collaboration skills
- Department: Media Ad Operations (Global)
- Reports To (title): Head of Operations DACH
- Career Level: CL2
- Country and Location: Germany
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: No
GERMANY BENEFITS INLCUDE...
- 30 days’ annual leave, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.