What's your new role about?
DAZN is a world-changing sports broadcaster bringing thousands of sporting events into millions of households across the world, delivering live sport direct to consumers through 100s of devices in over 200 countries.
We have a fantastic opportunity in our Customer Service team for a Conversational Developer working on our Chatbot/Virtual Assistant Product. To be successful in this role your customer obsession and data-driven decision-making approach will drive you to balance the needs of customers with operations team, ensuring you are always creating long term value for DAZN.
This role will be based in our brand new Hyderabad office and you will work on call and in shifts. Join us in India’s beautiful “City of Pearls” and bring your ambition to life.
Benefits will include access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Conversational Developer you'll have the opportunity to:
- Design and develop cutting-edge, scalable conversational AI applications
- Work with Product and Customer Service Managers to define requirements, develop and deliver critical customer journeys
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Develop the conversational architecture from ideation to implementation including authentication and integration with other systems using APIs
- Work with the Chabot development team help deliver the Customer Service vision and roadmap
- Oversee the solution delivery through hyper care process and post launch ensuring the solution operates effectively and aligned to business expectations in a production environment
- Support UAT teams to complete both functional and automated testing
- Liaise with international business stakeholders to obtain approval/sign off for any conversational
- Use available systems/tools to identify bugs/faults and resolve in a timely manner
- Stay up to date with changes and enhancements to the software and tools you use on a regular basis
You'll be set up for success if you have:
- Previous experience in working on bots or with natural language (e.g., Ada, Salesforce Einstein, IBM Watson, Microsoft Luis, Amazon Lex) but we’re also really interested to hear from anyone from a User Experience or Editorial background or interest. Your experience doesn't need to come from an enterprise/professional setting
- Practice customer first mindset and think about how they interact with our products
- Experience in leveraging analytics to test, review and iteratively improve NLP models
- Experience developing, debugging, and deploying Conversational AI Virtual Agent
- Adaptability and flexibility to flourish within a fast-paced expanding business, where priorities can change rapidly
- A proactive nature, always looking to improve the product and yourself
- An eye for detail to ensure change is well thought through and successfully developed, tested and delivered within defined timescales
- Good analytical, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills to analyse and interpret business challenges or data
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to simplify complex issues for all levels
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.