What's your new role about?
Operational Delivery is a Delivery and Workflow Management function providing process excellence and continuous improvement by enabling globally focussed workflows and tools.
Working within the Operational Delivery function, the Live Workflow Manager will act as a central point of the live workflow development and governance for the global production estate, which includes the Virtual Production environment as well as any local operations.
You will scope and evaluate requirements to develop, deploy and govern operational workflows that are aligned to business strategy.
You will conduct in-depth discoveries that drive data-led business decisions focusing on simplifying our business, and increasing productivity and efficiency of our cost base, services, tools and workflows.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Work closely with the wider Operational Delivery team from planning to implementation to enable discovery and translate requirements into effective workflows that support the successful delivery of new processes and services to deadline.
- Collaborate with production, operations, technical support teams and third-party suppliers to ensure workflows are scoped, designed, documented, implemented, and constantly evaluated for maximum operational efficiency and best user experience.
- Support the implementation of new solutions, ensuring third-party services align and integrate with DAZN systems and workflows.
- Advise suppliers and influence the user interface design of proposed solutions, playing a key part in testing and user acceptance of new workflows and platforms.
- Collaborate with Incident Management, Engineering and Operations in monitoring and supporting the resolution of technical issues and proposing workflow solutions for recurring problems.
- Maintain regular channels of communication and clear documentation to aid the delivery of continual improvement across all teams.
- Gather and monitor KPIs to enable the governance of the workflows and data driven decision-making around improvements.
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Proven extensive experience working within a live production environment, with a thorough understanding of how live broadcasts are delivered.
- Proven experience working with Live commentary production.
- Ability to effectively train and onboard clients and staff members on new workflows and systems.
- Experience of translating production and operational requirements into workflows that are aligned to business strategy.
- Experience of supporting multiple initiatives from planning to BAU in a fast-paced, strict deadline environment, including regular review of workflows.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Visio and PowerPoint for workflow design and presentations
- Exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills to manage requests, taking responsibility for maintaining close relationships with internal teams and clients.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the confidence to lead large team meetings, and present to peers and colleagues of all levels.
- Willingness to travel and work within our other locations as needed.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Working knowledge of production gallery and virtual/remote workflows.
- Working knowledge of live sport workflows integration with Post Production.
- Experience working with global teams, and the ability to speak any other languages.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.